LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties has expanded its product offerings for Glock pistols and is now shipping the all new Apex J-Plate Base Pad designed for use with the Magpul GL9 PMAG for Glocks.
The Apex J-Plate directly replaces the factory base pad on the Magpul GL9 PMAG (MAG546 and MAG550) and is black hardcoat anodized machined aluminum. The J-Plate is easily installed, utilizing the factory retention plate, and features 10 laser marked identification dots. The base pad adds additional weight for faster magazine changes, but does not increase magazine capacity.
Features and Specifications:
– Black anodized machined aluminum
– Fits Magpul GL9 PMAGS-MAG546 and MAG550 only
– Utilizes factory retention plate
– Adds approximately 0.045 ounces to the magazine weight
– Does not increase ammunition capacity
– Easy to install (install video)
– Apex Part #: 102-135
– MSRP: $14.95
The J-Plate Base Pads are the latest addition to the Apex catalog of aftermarket upgrades for Glock pistols, which also includes:
– Action Enhancement Trigger & Gen 3 Trigger Bar (MSRP $99.95)
– Action Enhancement Trigger Body (MSRP $79.95)
– Ultimate Safety Plunger (MSRP $17.95)
– Failure Resistant Extractor – Gen 4 (MSRP $59.95)
– Failure Resistant Extractor – Gen 3 (MSRP $59.95)
Dealers and distributors can order the new base pads, as well as other Apex parts for Glock pistols, by contacting Apex at email@example.com or calling (805) 528-5250.
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.